What You'll Get
- $50 for two gold ticket packages (up to $100 value)
- $90 for four gold ticket packages (up to $180 value)
Dinner, a Show, and More
- Dinner: After convening at the theater at 5:30 p.m., audiences will walk over to the award-winning MoMo’s BBQ and grill. There, they’ll dine with the director of Narnia the Musical, savoring conversation and insider info over a menu of slow-smoked meats and 13 different house-made sauces.
- Backstage Tour: When supper’s finished, the group will return to the theater for a backstage tour. Attendees can even join the cast in a physical and vocal warm-up exercise. Then, it’s time to settle into seats for Narnia’s 7:30 curtain.
- Narnia the Musical: C.S. Lewis’s seven-book Chronicles of Narnia series built a whole world parallel to our own—and the doorway was in the back of a wardrobe. Shortly after slipping through the portal and into Narnia, the Pevensie children befriend a prescient lion and join him in his fight against the evil White Witch. In Narnia the Musical, that world—and that adventure—springs from the page to the stage thanks to playwright Jules Tasca and songwriter Thomas Tierney. In their version, the four Pevensie children and their poor choice of family pet battle betrayals and gain courage while songs such as “Aslan’s on the Move” and “Narnia (You Can’t Imagine)” help drive the enchantingly spiritual plot.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.