- One G-Pass to see a Nashville Predators hockey game
- Where: Bridgestone Arena
- Seating: Sections 101-103 or 118-120
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Dates and Opponents
- $50 for one seat at the game against the Minnesota Wild on Sunday, January 12, at 6 p.m. (a $115.59 value)
- $50 for one seat at the game against the Dallas Stars on Monday, January 20, at 7 p.m. (a $95.04 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
As the NHL season skates past its halfway point, the Predators look to put themselves in position to seize a third playoff berth in four seasons. Through 41 games, their veteran center and Captain have spearheaded the offensive attack, leading the team with 25 and 22 points, respectively. The squad has shown promise throughout the season’s first half with victories against recent cup winners Chicago, Detroit, and Los Angeles.
On October 7, 2000, the Predators opened the season with a two-game series against the Pittsburgh Penguins just outside Tokyo, Japan. The series drew the largest crowds ever to witness hockey in the nation’s history.
But just two years prior, Nashville was the new kid on the NHL block. One of the final pieces of a massive expansion effort during the 1990s, the Predators became the 27th franchise in NHL history when they skated to a 1–0 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on October 10, 1998. Like many new organizations and racehorses with four left hooves, Nashville stumbled out of the gate, missing the playoffs in each of its first five seasons. That futility came to a sudden halt in 2003-04, when the Predators made their first of four straight postseason appearances, and then backed that stretch up with three straight playoff berths from 2009–12.