What You'll Get
- $21 for one general-admission ticket (up to $36.34 value)
- $65 for three general-admission tickets (up to $109.02 value)
- $87 for four general-admission tickets (up to $145.36 value)
- Each ticket includes one beer
- When the Colombian salsa group debuted: with the 1980 album Al Pasito
- Since then: they’ve brought their brand of salsa to Madison Square Garden, Europe, and beyond
- What their songs are about: everything from social issues to romance
- The opening act: local salsa band Son Gitano
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nazca Bar & Grill
As a child in Lima, Peru, Cesar Augusto Mugaburu Garcia spent most days watching his mother cook traditional dishes. He learned the bountiful flavors native to the country, some of which are still rarely used in the United States. The food-loving teen immigrated to the United States at 16 and took a job as a pantry cook in an Italian restaurant. His love of worldly cuisine took him to Italy, France, Spain, and Portugal for professional training, before returning to Cleveland to open his own restaurant that pays homage to his Peruvian roots.
Chef Cesar stuffs olives, eggs, peppers, and chicken inside tamales, and marinates pork chops in a Peruvian adobo sauce. The Peruvian flavors he discovered as a child are used in many of the dishes, including the hangar steak kebabs and the Muscovy duck breast. The Latin-infused eatery even offers salsa on Friday and Saturday nights, when a DJ fills the room with heart-pounding Latin tunes and guests can spin and bear-walk their way across the dance floor.