- $10 for one general-admission ticket to the Twilight 150 on Saturday, May 28 (up to $19.18 value)
- $75 for an all-inclusive tent-camping package for two (up to $150 value)
- $119 for an all-inclusive tent-camping package for four (up to $300 value)
In addition to a 20’x20’ campsite (no electric), tent-camping packages include:
- Two-night stay (Friday and Saturday)
- Tickets to the race
- Turn 3 VIP package (Saturday only)
- Three-day pool passes
- One session of go-karting, including all gear (Saturday and Sunday)
- One session of paintball, including all gear and 500 paintballs and unlimited air refills (Saturday or Sunday)
- $99 for an all-inclusive camping package for two, plus an RV and tow-behind package (up to $225 value)
- $189 for an all-inclusive camping package for four, plus an RV and tow-behind package (up to $425 value)
In addition to an RV campsite (no electric), the RV and tow-behind packages include everything from the tent-camping packages above, plus a $25 gift card to the General’s Store for all your camping needs.
- About the race: The green flag for the Twilight 150 will drop, fittingly, at twilight. The race will finish at dusk, even if one of the cars pulls a hamstring before it’s over.
- About the ARCA Racing Series: Established as a Midwest-based stock-car series, ARCA is now a nationally touring operation and one of America’s longest-running championship racing series.
- Some history: The series has crowned a national champion every year since its inception in 1953, stopping at more than 200 tracks in 26 states during that time.
- Camping amenities: If you’re camping that weekend, you’ll have access to showers, bathrooms, and concession stands throughout your stay.