Fishing charter excursion provides transport to pristine waters where a fishing guide helps to cast and catch marine creatures
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Private outing
- What’s included:
- Parking may be required (offered at location for additional cost)
- Must bring a current California or Nevada fishing license
- For morning trips, must arrive at least 10 minutes before scheduled departure time; for afternoon trips, due to limited parking, must arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure time
- About the boat: the Professor, a 35-foot fishing vessel, custom-designed by Armstrong Consolidated Incorporated in Port Townsend, Washington
- Boat amenities:
- Heated cabin
- Large bathroom
- Cushioned seating
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Bait tanks
- Subject to weather
About A Chat with Nor-Cal Charters
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our company has provides a quality luxurious fishing experience on Lake Tahoe unlike any other. We take pride in having the most modern fleet on the Lake.
What is the experience customers can expect?
Our boats offer five and seven hour fishing charters that provide spectacular views of Tahoe and educate customers in the different styles of fishing.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Nor-Cal Charters was created to bring together experienced knowledgeable captains, and well maintained high-performance fishing vessels to provides the ultimate fishing charter experiance
What do you love most about your job?
I love the the verity of customers we get. from the seasoned professional angler, to the family who has never been on a boat before.