What You'll Get
- Admission to The Big Fall Festival
- When: October 1–5
- Where: Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- Gates Open: October 1–3, 5:30 p.m.; October 4–5, 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $6 for a one-day general-admission ticket for one (up to $10 value)
- $67.75 for four general-admission tickets, plus ride wristbands and one parking pass (up to $135.50 value)
The Big Fall Festival
- The Fearless Flores Thrill Show: This goosebump-inducing performance features the Motorcycle Globe of Death and a high-wire act.
- Barn Yard Crackle Review: Children can visit this whimsical farmland wonderland to chat with talking animals.
- Live Music: To-be-announced bands take the stage every night of the fair.
- For Big Kids: Brave visitors can hop on board the Nitro Blitzer roller coaster, the swirling Fireball, or the gravity-defying Starship 4000.
- For Little Kids: The whirling Dizzy Dragon, the high-flying Bumble Bees, and the old-fashioned Merry-Go-Round are ideal for younger attendees.
- For All Kids: Rising 70 feet above the ground, the LED-illuminated Century Wheel grants a unique view of the fairgrounds.
- The Sweet: funnel cakes, candy-coated apples, and fried Oreos
- The Savory: corn dogs, pizza, and turkey legs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Oak Mountain Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.