Ole Miss defends Vaught–Hemingway Stadium from invasion by South Alabama, Tennessee Martin, Vanderbilt, and Louisiana Lafayette
About This Deal
- Ticket packages to an Ole Miss football game of Official Fan Package
- When: Saturday, September 2, at 7:30 p.m. (South Alabama) | Saturday, September 9, at 11 a.m. (Tennessee Martin) | Saturday, October 14 (Vanderbilt; game time TBA) | Saturday, November 11 (Louisiana Lafayette; game time TBA)
- Seating: endzone to 30 yard line midfield sections A, B, H, J–M, Q–S; 30 to 40 yard line midfield sideline sections N or P; or south end zone
- Purchases include the OFP Discount Package featuring incentives with brands like Uber ($20 for new riders) and $25 at the OFP Online Memorabilia Store. Click here for more information.
Prices vary depending on the date you select.
- $19–$49 for two south end zone tickets (up to $69 value)
- $39–$69 for two endzone to 30 yard line midfield section tickets (up to $89 value)
- $59–$189 for two 30 to 40 yard line midfield sideline tickets (up to $209 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the the University of Mississippi, Ole Miss, or Vaught–Hemingway Stadium. Vouchers are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Groupon does not own the tickets to this event or set ticket prices. Official Fan Package sets the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
Expiration varies. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed 1-2 days before event, and will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 4 tickets can be seated together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings