- Tickets to the 27th annual Pacific Northwest Historics Races
- When: Friday, July 3, to Sunday, July 5
- Where: Pacific Raceways, Kent
- Seating: General admission
- Click here to see each day’s racing schedule.
- Kids aged 6 and under receive free admission.
- Youth ticket valid for ages 7-16.
Ticket and Package Options
$15 for a single-day adult (ages 17+) ticket ($25 value)
- Valid for admission on any day of the races
$42 for a family package ($70 total value)
- One-day tickets for two adults and two youth ($60 value)
- Two posters ($10 value)
Pacific Northwest Historics Races
- What it is: one of the most-popular vintage-car races on the West Coast, drawing competitors from most of the Western United States. In the past, drivers have traveled from Hong Kong, Australia, and other distant shores just to participate.
- What to expect: the 2015 edition will stand as a salute to BMW’s. This includes the Pro3 race group that made a very popular debut last summer, joining the racing grid in full force again.
- Off-the-track extras: the weekend will also be packed with plenty of action off the track, including guest celebrity, Tommy Kendall, special car displays, car corrals, and a vendor’s row.
- Who benefits: as one of the largest charity motorsports events in the U.S., the Northwest Historics Races raised $450,000 for Seattle Children’s Hospital in 2014—a number they’ll be aiming to top this year.