- $17 for one ticket for Tier 1 seating ($35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
This Wonderful Life
- The show: a one-man play based on the iconic 1946 film (and holiday classic) It’s a Wonderful Life
- The star: Over the 75-minute show, actor Jeremy Kendall portrays George Bailey, Clarence the Angel, Mr. Potter, and the other denizens of Bedford Falls as he shares George’s heartwarming story.
- The lesson: “Remember, no man is a failure who has more than 32 solid impressions.”
Paramount Hudson Valley
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.