- $25 for one ticket to see Parents Night Out! (up to $50 value)
- Where: Bristol Riverside Theatre
- Section: premium section assigned seating
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, January 3, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 4, at 8 p.m. <p>
Parents Night Out!
Parents Night Out! is exactly what it sounds like: a refuge from the demands of a hectic home, where beleagured parents swap tales of their spouses and children. But it’s not just the audience’s respite—it’s also a night off for the performers. Native Southerner Karen Morgan and Boston Irishman Jim Colliton each have three kids and one spouse, and aren’t afraid to air what’s on their minds. Whether telling tales from their own lives, answering anonymous questions from the audience, or inviting married couples on stage for a rousing game of You Should Know That, Karen and Jim have an easy rapport that masks a biting wit.<p>
Bristol Riverside Theatre
Some might say that Bristol Riverside Theatre has a tendency to hog the spotlight in Bucks County: since its founding in 1986 it’s racked up more than 68 nominations for Barrymore Awards for Excellence in Theater. The theater produces more than 200 performances every year, including five mainstage productions and a summer musicale series. In addition to its mainstage productions, the Theatre serves as a cultural hub for the community, offering children’s theater, show-stopping musicales, and special events.<p>