- One ticket to Piece of My Heart: The Bert Berns Story
- When: four showtimes available; September 12–14
- Where: The Pershing Square Signature Center
- Door time: 1 hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39.50 for orchestra rows N–P (up to $95 value)
- $49.50 for orchestra rows B–M, with official show poster (up to $125 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Looking for Different Dates?
Piece of My Heart: The Bert Berns Story
He never played to a crowd of screaming thousands or rode a five-man surfboard, but without his songs, The Beatles might never have enjoyed their tremendous success. In just seven years, Bert Berns wrote a staggering 51 hits recorded by those legendary artists and others, including the Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, the Drifters, and Otis Redding. But a history of cardiac trouble caught up to him at the height of his career, and he died in 1968 at age 38. His memory lives on, however, in Piece of My Heart: The Bert Berns Story. In this musical re-telling of his life story, audiences tap their toes to an avalanche of his hits, such as “Twist and Shout,” “I Want Candy,” and of course, the show-stopping title song.