What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket to Pixar In Concert presented by Nashville Symphony (up to $40 value)
- When: Thursday, June 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Seating: rear orchestra or balcony, assigned by venue
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Pixar In Concert
- The concept: Nashville Symphony sets the live soundtrack to a compilation of clips from 13 Pixar films
- The films: you’ll see selections from all of the Toy Story movies, the aquatic adventure Finding Nemo, superhero-themed The Incredibles, and horsepower-themed Cars projected on a huge screen in HD
- The symphony: a nearly 70-year-old ensemble that plays a blend of classical, jazz, pops, and kid-friendly concerts throughout the year
- What makes this event extra-special: the tour is the first time Pixar has teamed up with a symphony orchestra for a live performance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/25 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Seating is assigned by the venue. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.