- $21 for two tickets to see a 4x4 roller derby event between the Rose City Rollers and Rat City Rollergirls (up to a $43.50 value)
- When: Saturday, December 7, at 5:45 p.m.
- Where: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 4:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The evening features four 30-minute mini bouts, including:
- Bout 1: Heartless Heathers vs. Throttle Rockets
- Bout 2: Break Neck Betties vs. Derby Liberation Front
- Bout 3: Guns N Rollers vs. Sockit Wenches
- Bout 4: High Rollers vs. Grave Danger
The Scouting Report
This Saturday, the Rose City Rollers cap off their ninth season during a hard-hitting showdown against Seattle's Rat City Rollergirls. All four of Rose City's home teams will be in action throughout the evening, as they defend Memorial Coliseum during four 30-minute mini bouts. Rat City rolls into town fueled by revenge: at this same event a year ago, Rose City won three of the four match-ups. In between bouts, fans enjoy extra festivities, including a raffle with the chance to drive home a 2012 Fiat. Halftime entertainment also keeps the crowd engaged, as does the RCR Pep Squad, which uses T-shirt cannons to launch souvenirs into the seats and rival fans out of the stadium.
Rose City Rollers
More than just a sports team, the Rose City Rollers strive to serve their community in three ways: by empowering women, entertaining their fans, and supporting charitable causes. The league has been doing each for a decade now, and on the track, it has been just as impactful. Rose City currently features four home teams and two travel teams, headlined by the nationally ranked Wheels of Justice. Every season, the Wheels of Justice pack up their gear, strap giant skates onto the team bus, and hit the road to take on the country's top teams as part of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association. In October 2013, Rose City raked in yet another honor when two of its players—Scald Eagle and Mercy—were selected to play for Team USA.