Golf is the most exciting of all outdoor sports, as it combines the frenetic pace of walking with the relentless intensity of overheard bird song. Get your heart pumping with this GrouponLive deal.
- Passes to the Price Cutter Charity Championship Web.com Tour event
- When: August 7–10
- Where: Highland Springs Country Club
- Gate time: 7 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $10 for two one-day passes for the August 9 session (a $20 value)
- $10 for two one-day passes for the August 10 session (a $20 value)
- $20 for four one-day passes for the August 9 session (a $40 value)
- $20 for four one-day passes for the August 10 session (a $40 value)
- $75 for one Ozarks Club pass good for four-day admission, access to restricted areas of the clubhouse, and access to Jackson Brothers of the South Ozarks club tent (a $150 value)
The Scouting Report
Rising golf stars of the Web.com Tour descend upon Highland Springs Country Club for the 25th Price Cutter Charity Championship. This year’s tournament is held among the dogwood, elm, and maple trees the Robert Trent Jones II-designed Highland Springs Country Club, where players will test their skills amid water hazards and thick rough composed of fescue, bluegrass, and rye. This year’s field competes for a prize purse of $675,000, with $121,500 allocated to the winner. Last year’s tournament raised more than $800,000 for 48 children’s charities.
Price Cutter Charity Championship
While the Web.com Tour has gone through many permutations, the Price Cutter Charity Championship has been one of few constants. The tournament has been an annual stop for up-and-coming golf pros since 1990, playing a part in launching the PGA Tour ascendance of 329 golf pros. But the tournament’s charitable contributions eclipse its history of rising stars; since its inception, the tournament has given nearly $11 million to Ozark-based charities supporting children.