“Well-meaning loyal rejects with a thing for badgers” do their best to cast spells and not get hurt while Potter and pals save the day
About This Deal
- Seating: orchestra rows F-J or mezzanine
- View the seating chart
- No one under the age of 4 will be permitted in the theatre
- Some Mezzanine seats may have obstructed views
Puffs the Play Or: Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic and Magic
- The Setting: The great halls and all-too-dangerous classrooms of a certain famous school of magic and magic.
- The Main Players: Wayne Hopkins and the other “well-meaning loyal rejects with a thing for badgers”—you know, the ones who sat next to the braver kids and mostly stayed out of the way
- What They Do: Learn spells, watch as the school around them slowly succumbs to dark magic, and try their best not to get hurt
- The Raves: Entertainment Weekly says it’s “packed with knowing winks to its source material and has a heart all its own” and the New York Times says it “exudes a jovial, winking fondness for all things Harry.”
Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. For ADA seating, do not purchase this offer; please call Telecharge Access Services at (866) 300-9761 from 8 a.m.-11:30 p.m. and mention this offer to arrange for ADA seating only. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Some Mezzanine seats may have obstructed views. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.