- $39 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $56.55 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Reunion! The Ultimate 80’s Concert
- Debbie Gibson: After becoming the youngest female artist to write, produce, and perform a No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 single (“Foolish Beat”), the pop star continued to craft myriad gold and platinum records anchored by such hits as “Lost in Your Eyes,” “We Could Be Together,” and “Shake Your Love.”
- A Flock of Seagulls: this seminal New Wave band is known for its distinctly emotive sound on hits such as “Space Age Love Song” and “I Ran (So Far Away),” which paired seamlessly with the iconic, avant-garde haircuts of its members
- Information Society: the New Wavers who gave Leonard Nimoy’s aspiring-rocker Mr. Spock his big break when they sampled him in their breakout “What’s on Your Mind (Pure Energy)”
- Wang Chung: “Everybody Have Fun Tonight,” “Let’s Go!,” and “Dance Hall Days” are just a few of the top hits from this English new-wave act, whose name translates to “yellow bell” in Chinese.
- Modern English: English new-wave band known for “I Melt with You” and “Hands Across the Sea”
- Nu Shooz: Grammy-nominated Oregon Music Hall of Famers behind “I Can’t Wait” and “Point of No Return,” fronted by husband-and-wife duo John Smith and Valerie Day