All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this deal.
- $10 for one G-Pass to Rewind Fest (up to a $27 value)
- When: Saturday, June 8, at 5 p.m.; show goes until midnight
- Where: Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- Sections: 201–204, rows L–HH
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Rewind Fest 2013
* Number of tribute acts at Rewind Fest: seven * Best punny band names: Led Zepplica (Led Zeppelin) and Green Today (Green Day) * Number of Sammy Hagar tunes played by Van Halen tribute band The Atomic Punks: zero–the atomic punks adhere to a diet of pure David Lee Roth * Unexpected fans of The Atomic Punks: Alex Van Halen, Howard Stern, David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, their own mothers * Although the members of Rumors dress and perform like Fleetwood Mac in their ‘70s heyday, all are tight-lipped and in stable relationships * Why Guns 4 Roses is a better alternative to Guns N’ Roses: freshly laundered leather pants and kilts, plus they show up on time * Which Mötley Crüe songs will Mötley Inc. play: all of the hits about girls, doctors, and girls * How green is the Green Day tribute Green Today: they build bike frames from recycled set lists * What Green Day hits will we hear: everything, dating all the way back to early ‘90s album 39/Smoooth * How does the lead singer of Back in Black pull off the gritty vocals of AC/DC: he swallows a Ricola, then an alphorn
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2013. Limit 8/person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Oak Mountain Amphitheatre on 6/8/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hr before event time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.