- Tickets to a Rice Owls baseball game
- Where: Reckling Park
- Seating: concourse 2
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket Options and Games
- $16 for two tickets ($27 value)
- $30 for four tickets ($54 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against Stephen F. Austin on Wednesday, February 25, at 4:30 p.m.
- Against Texas State on Wednesday, March 11, at 6 p.m.
- Against Southern Mississippi on Saturday, March 28, at 2 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Last May, the Owls won their sixth Conference USA title since joining nine years ago. What’s more, the victory sent them off to their 20th consecutive NCAA Tournament appearance. Naturally the stakes are high to continue that success in 2015, but the Owls shouldn’t have much to worry about. Not because a wizard taught them a spell to hit a home run every swing, but because they have 17 lettermen returning from last year’s elite squad, making Rice once again the team to beat in C-USA.
Though it’s smaller than many other schools competing in Division I, Rice has established itself as a force across most of its athletic programs. That’s especially true of the baseball team, which won the College World Series in 2003 and hasn’t posted a record below the .500 mark since 1991. In 2013, the football program won its first outright conference championship since 1957, and on the women’s side, the volleyball, soccer, and basketball teams are annual contenders. Through all their sports, the MOB—Marching Owl Band—lays the soundtrack for success. The band has become renowned for its inventive and often humorous formations, unlike traditional bands, which are just manipulated by strings tied to the conductor’s fingers.