This musically-themed Half Marathon and 5K features a free headliner concert
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption from 1/1/2016–9/11/2016.
- $69 for one registration in the half marathon on Sunday, September 18, 2016
- $40 for one registration in the 5K on Saturday, September 17, 2016
All participants receive the following:
- Admission to the finish line festival and post-race concert
- Admission to the two-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Brooks technical participant t-shirt
- Gear Check bag
- Exclusive finisher’s medal
- Digital finisher certificate
- Complimentary post-race beer
AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon Philadelphia
- The Run: a half-marathon or 5K livened up with bands playing along the way
- The Bands: While the 2016 event’s headliner has yet to be named, the 2015 event featured the Gin Blossoms rocking at the finishing party.
- The Causes: since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as the Edith Sanford Breast Center, the American Association for Cancer Research, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the PCDH19, St. JudeChildren’s Research Hospital, and the Next Step Foundation.
Need To Know
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required prior to 9/11/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. This is a one time, limited offer and cannot be transferred, upgraded, or applied to any other distance, race or product such as Tour Pass and St. Jude Hero. Must be 8+ for 5K, 12+ for 1/2 marathon; under 18 must have parent/guardian complete registration. 21+ only for alcohol. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.