- Salem-Keizer Volcanoes game against the Boise Hawks
- Where: Volcanoes Stadium
- Seating: Lower box seats in sections 101–113
- Doors: One hour before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for two tickets ($40 value)
- $35 for four tickets ($80 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Friday, August 28, at 6:35 p.m. (Post-game fireworks)
- Saturday, August 29, at 6:35 p.m. (2014 World Series trophy night)
- Sunday, August 30, at 5:05 p.m. (Kids run the bases after the game)
The Scouting Report
- By the numbers: the Volcanoes and Hawks have so far split the season series 3-3
- Notable promotion: 2014 World Series trophy night—celebrate the San Francisco Giants’ 2014 championship with an opportunity to see the trophy and take pictures with it.
In their 19-year history as the short-season Class-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, the Volcanoes have been a venerable understudy to their Major League parent club, winning their division title eight times to go along with five Northwest League Championships. The Volcanoes’ past rosters have seen some of the Giants’ top young stars slug and pitch their way to the big leagues and finally take the training wheels off of their gloves. Crowds of up to 5,000 voracious fans flow into Volcanoes Stadium, where the Lava Lodge Sports Bar, the Volcanotron video board, and a kids’ playground join forces to offer a stacked lineup of off-the-field attractions.