Families slide and splash their way to summertime memories with attractions for kids of all ages
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: view the calendar and hours.
- Free admission for children under 3
About Sandcastle Waterpark
There are few places to stay cool that pack in as much fun as Sandcastle Waterpark.
- The slides: 15 slides get hearts thumping, like the kids-only Tad Pool or the Lightening Express body slide that accelerates visitors up to 25 mph.
- The rides: For a more relaxed experience, swim over to the Mushroom Pool's waterfalls and then hitch a tube ride down a quarter-mile Lazy River
- The seats: When its time to dry off, there's no better place than the cabana area, which includes a sun-shielding tent and lounge chairs; a VIP-ready Grand Cabana adds a private room and lockers, as well as room for up to 15 guests.
- The eats: All that laughing is going to stoke a mighty hunger, which is why there are four concession stands serving up hot dogs, nachos, and sweet funnel cakes.