- $19 for one ticket for seating in mezzanine rows DD–FF or gallery rows A–E (up to $44.75 value)
- $12 for one ticket for seating in gallery rows F–J (up to $29.75 value)
- Thursday, February 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 14, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, February 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 21, at 2 p.m.
Saturday Night Fever: The Musical
By day Tony Manero is a paint-store clerk—but every Saturday night he’s a disco god. Slogging through a workweek of drudgery is, for Tony, a mere ticket to the time when he can throw on a vest, undo a couple buttons, and put the denizens of his local nightclub under his spell. When a dance competition is announced, he asks the lovely Stephanie to be his partner, but as their relationship blooms open like the flare of their bellbottoms, he finds he might have gotten more than he expected.
When it premiered in 1977, Saturday Night Fever turned a then-unknown John Travolta into a massive star, but he wasn’t the only contributor to the film who soared. The Bee Gees’ instantly iconic score rocketed the Gibbs brothers into the musical stratosphere and made them forever synonymous with disco. It’s only fitting, then, that this musical adaptation includes the songs that helped make the film a classic. Audiences can expect thrilling dance routines set to heartfelt hits such as “More Than a Woman,” “Stayin’ Alive,” “How Deep is Your Love,” and the incredibly bossy “You Should Be Dancing.”
Pittsburgh Musical Theater
A nonprofit arts organization, Pittsburgh Musical Theater has energized the tapping of toes for more than two decades. The historic Byham Theater dates back to 1903, when the venue was originally erected as the Gayety Theater, and now fills its flashing marquee with affordable and family-focused entertainment, including Broadway shows, dance troupes, and films.