What You'll Get
- $49 for one single-day general-admission pass (up to $99 value)
- $89 for one four-day general-admission pass (up to $160.50 value)
- Click here to view the schedule
Sea, Earth, and Space Summit
- The Summit’s Goal: To provide a forum where academics, government specialists, and professionals can expound on and innovate human performance in extreme environments and promote cross-disciplinary cooperation.
- The Speakers: Keynote speakers include Dr. Andy Walshe (Director of Red Bull High Performance) and Mike Libecki, a master climber who has established multiple first ascents. Other featured speakers include polar snorkelers, strongmen, engineers, inventors, and astronaut candidates
- The Workshops: Learn about virtual reality, drones, microgravity, scientific diving, and Citizen Science & Educational Outreach from experts in their fields, and even find out how to make your own underwater ROV.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.