What You'll Get
- $15 for two general-admission tickets for one performance (up to $30 value)
- The Merry Wives of Windsor plays on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, June 15–July 21, at 7 p.m.
- Quixote plays on Saturdays, Sundays, and Tuesdays, June 27–July 22, at 7 p.m.
The Merry Wives of Windsor or Quixote
- The Merry Wives of Windsor: Following the events of Henry IV, Sir John Falstaff returns to Windsor, completely broke. As luck would have it, two wealthy women catch his eyes—but they’re both married. In this tale of comic misfortune, Shakespeare lovingly leaves audiences wondering whether the quaint concept of marriage for love will conquer all.
- Quixote: Adapted from the classic story by Cervantes, this play follows Don Quixote and his faithful squire Sancho as they roam the countryside, defending the people from percieved threats in a play that Marty Hughley of The Oregonian says “deftly juggles the mundane and the fantastical.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shakespeare Dallas
The works of William Shakespeare are timeless, and since 1971, Shakespeare Dallas has been a part of their rich theatrical tradition. From their roots as a summer company and their first, somewhat modest production—a one-man take on Hamlet —the organization has evolved to produce cultural events year-round. During the summer, skilled actors perform the Bard’s plays in the open air. When autumn arrives, Shakespeare on the Go! brings artists to schools to share age-specific, interactive programs. And through all seasons, Shakespeare Unplugged meets the community’s recommended iambic pentameter intake with staged readings and insightful lectures.