Some sports assign jersey numbers by position; others give everyone the number 1 because they are all #1 in their coach’s heart. Everyone’s a winner with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the Showbol Miami 2014 indoor soccer match
- When: Friday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: BankUnited Center at the University of Miami
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $24 for seating in sections 104-105, 108-109, 115-116, or 119-120 (a $45.15 value)
- $31 for seating in sections 117–118 (a $56.40 value)
- $38 for seating in rows V–FF of sections 101–103, 110–14, or 121–122 (a $67.15 value)
- $52 for seating in rows K–U of sections 101–103, 110–114, or 121–122 (an $87.90 value)
- $73 for seating in rows A–J of sections 103 or 121; or rows G–J of section 101–102 or 121 (a $118.65 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Showbol Miami 2014
Two long-time soccer rivals reunite in the Showbol Miami 2014, which pits legendary players from Colombia and Venezuela against one another in a one-time, indoor soccer showdown. The crop of former superstars includes Carlos “El Pibe” Valderrama, who became one of the world’s most recognizable soccer stars in the 1990s on account of his flashy play and the shock of curly blond hair that became his signature. The Venezuelan squad counters with a crew of former national team standouts, including goalkeeper Rafael Dudamel, who was a fixture in international play for nearly two decades. The indoor match gives the former superstars a chance to rekindle their competitive flame and settle old scores at a neutral site, rather than in the backyard where their rival’s children play.