Event participants get a chance to test their agility, stamina, and strength during the short yet strenuous, military-style obstacle run
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Citizens Bank Park Stadion Sprint
- Each finisher receives:
- Sprint finisher medal
- Trifecta medal wedge piece
- Sprint finisher t-shirt
- Professional photos
- Bananas at the finish line
- Course length: 3+ miles
- Check-in time: runners must register online and arrive at the starting point at least 90 minutes before the race start.
- Check-in location: Citizens Bank Park, One Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia
- Race start times: Saturday, September 21, after 1:00 p.m.
- What to bring: ID, barcode, towel, and extra clothes
- Prohibited items: outside food and drink, animals
- Must be 14 or older for all Spartan adult races
- Transportation: free parking available onsite via the entrance at Pattinson Ave.
Must be 14 or older for all Spartan adult races (Sprint, Super, and Beast).
Sprint: The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite amongst both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
The Fine Print
About Spartan Race
Modern Spartans wage a battle against the limits of their athletic abilities. Extreme athletes banded together to design Spartan Races' intense courses, resulting in races strewn with more than 20 signature obstacles. These natural and manmade tests challenge mind-body fitness, resilience, stamina, and strength, and are designed to leave participants both exhausted and exhilarated. What started as a single race in 2010 has now grown to more than 130 races across 20 countries.