Participants get a chance to test their agility, stamina, and strength during the 10K or 5K obstacle course races
What You'll Get
- Each finisher receives:
- Badass Finisher Medal (personalize it with a SpartanTab)
- A trifecta medal wedge piece
- Free beer (21+)
- Craft finisher t-shirt
- Free professional photos
- Bananas at the finish line
- Cold can of FitAID
- BODYARMOR Sports Drink or Hydration Water
- Bragging rights
- Course length: 10K for Super and 5K for Sprint
- Check-in time and location: from 6:30 a.m. on race day at 2550 Jack Furst Drive, Glen Jean, WV
- Age restrictions: Must be 14 or older for all Spartan adult races (Sprint, Super, and Beast).
- Half-mile kids’ race is valid for ages 4–6; one-mile kids’ race is valid for ages 7–9
- Race start time:
- Super race – Sunday at 8:45 a.m. or later
- Sprint race – Sunday at 12:15 p.m. or later
- Kids’ half-mile and one-mile races are open (not competitive) so waves will be released every hour on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m.
Sprint: The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite amongst both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20 obstacles over 5K, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
Super: There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 25 obstacles and 10K of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.
Must be 14 or older for all Spartan adult races (Sprint, Super, and Beast).
The Fine Print
Half-mile kids’ race for kids of age 4-6, one-mile kids’ race for kids of age 7-9, two-mile kid's race for kids of age 10-13. Extra processing fee due at registration. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide name and email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration and send info before/after race; including weather reports, updates, results, and alerts. Valid only for 2020 kids race. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spartan Race
Modern Spartans wage a battle against the limits of their athletic abilities. Extreme athletes banded together to design Spartan Races' intense courses, resulting in races strewn with more than 20 signature obstacles. These natural and manmade tests challenge mind-body fitness, resilience, stamina, and strength, and are designed to leave participants both exhausted and exhilarated. What started as a single race in 2010 has now grown to more than 130 races across 20 countries.