Guests can embark on a sail during which they may see the sunset, sea lions, USS Midway, and more
About This Deal
- Departure location: Marina Cortez (1880 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego, CA 92101)
- Click here and choose “Book Your Charter” to view the schedule
- Age restriction: all children ages 12 and under must wear a lifejacket on board at all times.
- What’s included: soda, water, and snacks (gluten-free and vegan snack options)
- The sights:
- Two-hour San Diego sail: USS Midway, the Star of India, and the Coronado Bridge or sea lions and sunset
- Three-hour Gilligan’s tour: San Diego bay, USS Midway or sunset
- Four-hour ocean voyage: the Point Loma lighthouse, the docks, sea lions, Hotel Del, dolphins, sunset
- The vessel: Mojave, a 42-foot sailboat with a refrigerator, a restroom, and a stereo system
- Plates, cups, utensils, hand sanitizer, face masks, and bottle openers available for use
About Sterling Sails
Sterling Sails is a new business that is owned and operated by Elizabeth Sterling Hinton aka Captain Liz. Passionate about sailing, Captain Liz aims to make each trip memorable for her guests by taking them on an epic sailing adventure in the San Diego Bay. Captain Liz owns and operates a 42 foot Catalina Sailboat named 'Mojave'. This yacht gives new meaning to the word "nice". Once one takes a ride on Mojave, they may find out what the term 'champagne sailing' really means.