- Admission to Sweetest Day Unplugged or Sweetest Day Laughfest
- Where: Music Hall Center
- Seating: main floor
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $99 for two tickets to Sweetest Day Unplugged on Friday, October 17, at 8 p.m. (up to $173.10 value)
$99 for two tickets to Sweetest Day Laughfest on Saturday, October 18, at 8 p.m. (up to $160.90 value)
Sweetest Day Unplugged
- How you know Kelly Price: as a powerhouse vocalist and seven-time Grammy nominee
- How she got her start: she backed Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevated Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her sugary mezzo-soprano croon
- How she made a solo career: with romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” and soul-stirring gospel songs
- How you know Dru Hill: since 1992, the group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep is Your Love”
- Dru Hill’s current lineup: Sisqó, Jazz, Nokio, and Tao
- In the works: their fifth album, The Second Coming
Sweetest Day Laughfest
Seen on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam and It’s Showtime at the Apollo; recipient of BET’s Robin Harris Award for “Most Original Comic”
Warning: contains coarse language and strong opinions about celebrity deaths
Winner of “Stand Up, It’s Miller Time” national comedy competition, seen on tour with Shaquille O’Neal’s All Star Comedy Jam.
Warning: contains a year’s supply of profanity and intolerance toward elderly shoppers
As seen in movies including B*A*P*S, House Party, and I Got the Hook Up
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.