- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi basketball doubleheader against the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles
- When: Saturday, February 15, at 1 p.m. (women's) and 3:30 p.m. (men's)
- Where: American Bank Center
- Seating: Reserved, 100 level
- Door time: 12:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket and Seating Options
- $9 for one ticket for island seating (a $15.90 value)
- $19 for one ticket for sideline seating (a $32.75 value)
- $29 for a four pack of tickets for island seating (a $63.60 value)
- $69 for a four pack of tickets for sideline seating (a $131 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
Since the start of the new year, the Islanders have been a different team. After struggling through December, they began Southland Conference play on January 2—and have toppled one opponent after the next. The hot streak included an early-January victory over Oral Roberts, who will charge into the American Bank Center on February 15 looking for revenge. Rather than hiding Valentines in their sneakers, Islanders guard John Jordan figures to greet the Golden Eagles with the same sharp-shooting tactics that have made him the Islanders' leading scorer.
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Islanders
Competing as part of the Southland Conference, the Islanders represent Texas A&M-Corpus Christi with 13 different athletic teams. They send squads onto basketball and tennis courts, baseball and softball diamonds, and soccer pitches. No matter the field of play, though, student-athletes harvest inspiration from The Islanders Way—a 21-word mission statement outlining the university's core values. But other students don't have to join a team, or answer "Islanders are #1" to every question on a midterm, just to be a part of that mission. They can join the Blue Crew, which rallies school spirit before, during, and after games by organizing events and cheering wildly.
1901 North Shoreline
Corpus Christi, TX 78401