What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission seating (up to $33.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mess O’ Blues Festival
- Coco Montoya: this guitarist perforates, bends, and shreds notes like an embezzling CEO, bullying shivery sounds from his Fender’s pockets by playing it left-handed and upside-down with the flair that only a mentee of blues legend Albert Collins could muster.
- Eric Gales: Often billed as the “second coming of Jimi Hendrix” and compared to Albert King or his dynamic electric blues and penchant for playing guitar upside-down, left-handed style (even though he’s actually right-handed), this Tennessee player was named “Best New Talent” by Guitar World in 1991 and scored hits with “Sign of the Storm” and “Paralyzed”
- Sean Chambers Band: USA Today says this blistering Florida blues player “achieves the distinctly American blues/soul/country/rock sound that the Stones used to aspire to long ago,” while Britain’s Guitarist magazine declares him “one of the top 50 blues guitarists of the last century”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. [Must purchase together to sit together.] Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.