- One ticket to The Greatest Pirate Holiday Spectacularrr!
- When: select dates, December 20–January 3
- Where: The Snapple Theater
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for one regular ticket (up to $66 value)
- $49 for one premium ticket, which includes up-close and center seating and a Greatest Pirate Story bandana (up to $106 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Greatest Pirate Holiday Spectacularrr!
Although Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol is a beloved holiday tradition, it’s missing three crucial things: pirates, comedy, and songs. The holiday edition of the smash hit The Greatest Pirate Story Never Told makes up for Dickens’ oversight with a fast-paced, improvised musical ideal for all ages. This time, the crew of the good ship Riley Rose embarks on a yuletide adventure as they attempt to retell the story of Ebenezer Scrooge and company. There’s just one problem—they don’t have a script. Taking their cues from the audience—and with a little help from Dickens himself—the comical pirates whip up a new holiday narrative packed with sing-alongs, deck swabbing, plank walking, and many an elongated arrrrrrrrr.
The Theater Center
Although The Theater Center is one of the more frequented hotspots in the Off-Broadway scene, it's surprisingly intimate. As the home of the world's longest running musical (The Fantasticks) and New York's longest running play (Perfect Crime), most visitors would expect a coliseum experience that requires extra-strength opera glasses. But thanks to The Theater Center's two 200-seat auditoriums, audiences get to savor some of the theater world's biggest treats without squinting.