What You'll Get
- $49-59 for one ticket for best available seating (up to $89.75 value)
- Tickets include three craft cocktails
Show is Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 8 p.m. and Saturdays at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- The Concept: Renowned mixologist Anthony Caporale, aided by a cappella group The Backwaters, leads audiences on an educational (and totally inebriating) journey through the history of spirits and cocktails.
- How Educational?: Walking booze encyclopedia Caporale and his choir turn back the clock 10,000 years as they track the history and science behind hooch, survey its political and economic impact, and conduct demos of beer brewing and spirit distilling. But unlike most things educational, it’s funny and you get drinks—thematically related ones, no less.
- Critical Reception: Time Out New York gave The Imbible four stars and deemed it a Critics’ Pick, while NewYork.com hailed it as “one of the five best things to do in New York City.”
The Fine Print
Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/14 for a ticket at venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. For ADA seating, do not purchase this offer; please call Telecharge Access Services at (866) 300-9761 from 8 a.m.-11:30 p.m. and mention Groupon offer to arrange for ADA seating only. No late seating. Must be 21 or older with proper ID. No substitutions or modifications to cocktails can be made. Disruptive or intoxicated guests may be refused alcohol service or asked to leave the theatre. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.