- One ticket to see Chef Robert Irvine Live!
- When: Wednesday, June 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Michael and Susan Dell Hall at Long Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $37 for the back parterre section (up to $57.75 value)
- $44 for the front parterre section or floor (up to $68.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Chef Robert Irvine Live!
At Chef Robert Irvine’s live show, the star of the Food Network’s Dinner: Impossible and Restaurant: Impossible doesn’t just cook—he creates a true multimedia experience. Each cooking demo is enhanced by a large screen above the stage, which projects elaborate views of every dish. Chef Irvine further elevates the experience by weaving audience Q&As into the two-hour runtime. Several crowd members will also have the chance to taste some of the cuisine and wear Irvine’s colander like a knight’s helmet. An autograph signing and photo-op event will take place after the show; audience members can bring their own book or purchase one at the venue.