- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–G of sections 211–213 (up to $67.50 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in rows N–U of sections 109–111 (up to $78.34 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Look At Me Now Tour
- Lavell Crawford: The prodigious comic perhaps best known as Huell on Breaking Bad, he’s also been seen on Chelsea Lately and heard on the Steve Harvey Radio Show.
- Jay Pharoah: After getting his start in comedy clubs at the age of 15, Jay gained mass attention for a YouTube video showcasing his spot-on impersonation of Barack Obama. In 2010 he became the breakout player of the 36th season of Saturday Night Live with his effortless portrayals of Denzel, Jay-Z, Will Smith, and Lil’ Wayne.
- Dominique: a bawdy comic seen onChappelle’s Show, Showtime at the Apollo, and Comic View
- Michael Colyar: He’s the winner on Star Search and the host of BET’s Live in L.A., but you may have heard him as Buford the Frog in Disney’s The Princess and the Frog or as Buff Man on The Cleveland Show.
- Rip Michaels: a Chicago-born comic whose no-holds-barred style earned him accolades such as first place in the 2013 Bay Area Black Comedy Competition and a spot among the NYC Kings of Comedy.