An evening party with R&B and hip-hop legends including Omarion, Bow Wow, Ashanti, Pretty Ricky, and others
About This Deal
- Seating: balcony F, T, U, mezzanine A–E and W, Y, Z (rows 7–10, 12, 17, and 19), mezzanine A–D and W–Z (rows 12, 14–16, and 18–20), lodge B and Y, mezzanine E–I and R–V, floor A and C
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
The Millenium Tour with Omarion, Bow Wow, Ashanti, Pretty Ricky, and Soulja Boy
- Omarion: He hit the big time in the late ’90s as the frontman of B2K, earning five Top-20 hits during his tenure with the quintet as well as one gold- and one platinum-selling album. But it was when he went solo that he really made it, earning one of his biggest hits in 2015 with the Chris Brown/Jhené Aiko team-up “Post To Be.”
- Bow Wow: Bow Wow—formally known as Lil’ Bow Wow—took the rap game by storm when he released his triple-platinum debut album, Beware of Dog (2000), at the age of 13. Since then, he’s released a total of six albums, hosted BET’s 106 & Park, and cultivated a successful acting career including credits such as Johnson Family Vacation and CSI: Cyber.
- Ashanti: With the title of “Princess of Hip-Hop and R&B,” she won a Grammy award in 2002 for her breakthrough solo hit “Foolish,” which spent 10 weeks atop the Billboard charts, and was named the 19th most successful song of the 2000s on Billboard’s Top 100 Songs of the Decade. Today, she packs sets with her spicy soprano singing gems from her six studio albums.
- Also performing: Pretty Ricky | Soulja Boy