- One ticket to The Nature of an Egyptian Goddess Fashion Show
- When: Sunday, April 13, at 5 p.m.
- Where: EVR Lounge
- Door time: 4:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view interviews with the designers and models
- $11 for general admission seating in rows 2–4 (up to $21.49 value)
- $29 for VIP seating in the front row (up to $62.49 value)
The Nature of an Egyptian Goddess Fashion Show
One can only imagine what an Egyptian goddess would wear, how she would accessorize, and whether she would put a curse on Crocs if she stepped out of mythology and onto a New York runway. For their spring fashion show, The Nature of an Egyptian Goddess, the talent experts of Du Jour Events have assembled a crew of the tri-state area’s emerging designers to do just that. In an event that floods the catwalk with imagination, music pops and models sashay in couture designs for today’s urban Cleopatras. While there, audiences have the chance to buy the clothes they see before they hit the stores and drop the jaws of any passing Osirises.
54 W 39th Street
New York, NY 10018Get Directions