- $26 for one ticket for general admission (up to $52 value)
- $38.75 for one ticket for seating in the 2nd row (up to $77.50 value)
- Dress code: fashion-forward attire (no sneakers or baggy jeans)
- Tiffany Brown at 5 p.m.
- Nicholas D’Aurizio at 6 p.m.
Fame Rocks Fashion Week
- How you know Tiffany Brown: she’s the Atlanta native behind Tiffany Brown Designs, which has showrooms in Atlanta, Los Angeles, London, and Berlin
- Her designs: sleek womenswear that ranges from resort ensembles—think breezy tops and low-cut one-piece swimsuits—to classic little black dresses
- How you know Nicholas D’Aurizio: as a contestant on Project Runway Season 8 and the founder of Nico Lena by Nicholas D’Aurizio
- What you might see on his runway: dresses accented with ruffles, lace-tinged evening gowns, and floral frocks inspired by his charity work in Haiti
- Performing the live soundtrack: Damien Escobar, a Juilliard-trained violinist (he graduated at the age of 13) who fuses classical music with hip-hop, R&B, pop, and jazz
- Reason to get there early: to watch the happenings on the red carpet, hosted by actress Okema T. Moore
- Reason to get there really early: to watch the custodians turn on the lights