Former Bob Marley collaborator Al Anderson leads the band in classics such as “No Woman No Cry” and newer material
What You'll Get
- General admission
- This event is rain or shine.
- Blankets welcome; no outside chairs or coolers permitted. No re-entry.
The Original Wailers
- The Original Wailers are: the band that backed Bob Marley from the beginning of his career through his final days.
- What they did with Bob: accentuated his songs with sandy-footed backbeats, helped popularize reggae across the globe, and sold over 250 million albums
- What they’ve done after Bob: spread his legacy, music, and message of peace and love across the farthest reaches of the world, leaving an estimated 24 million people feeling elated and mellow
- The anchor of The Wailers: bassist Aston “Family Man” Barrett, who played bandleader during Marley’s heyday, co-produced and arranged many of Marley’s biggest hits, and scored a Lifetime Achievement Award from Bass Player Magazine
- Marley hits you’re likely to hear: “I Shot the Sheriff,” “Get Up, Stand Up,” “Is This Love,” and most of the hits from Legend, which is still the best-selling reggae album of all time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.