What You'll Get
- One general-admission ticket to a standup comedy show or concert
- When: select dates, January 17–February 1
- Where: The RRazz Room
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of events.<p>
- $18 to see Judy Gold (up to $36 value)
- $20 to see Bryan Batt (up to $41 value)
- $10 to see Bob Egan (up to $19 value)
- $12 to see Roque Wilson (up to $25 value)
- $27 to see Karen Akers (up to $51.50 value)<p>
The RRazz Room requires a two-item minimum food and beverage purchase per person, not included in this Groupon<p>
- For an evening with an Emmy-winning comedian who has been seen on The View and The Tonight Show with David Letterman, and has starred in the Drama Desk–nominated one-woman show 25 Questions for a Jewish Mother, see Judy Gold on January 17 or 18.
- For a riveting one-man show starring the lead of Broadway’s Beauty and the Beast and Salvatore Romano from AMC’s Mad Men, see Bryan Batt: “Batt on a Hot Tin Roof” on January 24 or 25.
- For a night packed with up to 10 performers accompanied by the cabaret king who won the “Best In Philly” award for Best Piano Bar, see The Return of Bob Egan: “Showcase Night” on January 29.
- To laugh along as a comic seen on Last Comic Standing and Spike TV’s Comic’s Live delivers side-splitting standup, see Rogue Wilson: “State of Confusion: An Evening of Comedy” on January 30.
- To hear sultry torch songs sung by the winner of the 2005 NY Nightlife Award for Outstanding Female Cabaret Vocalist in a Major Engagement, see Karen Akers: “Time Flies” on January 31 or February 1.<p>
The RRazz Room
San Francisco’s loss is New Hope’s victory with the unveiling of The RRazz Room. After packing the house for a decade in the Bay Area, the upscale supper club uprooted itself and spread to cities throughout the country, where it carries on the tradition of live, swinging entertainment. Part cabaret, part bar, and part restaurant, it’s the kind of place where music from the Great American Songbook shares the bill with standup comedy acts, vaudevillian throwbacks, jazz, modern funk, performance art, and Las Vegas spectacles stripped straight from the Strip. The intimate setting accentuates the showcases, as guest savor laughs, tunes, dinner, and “showtime spirits” while being close enough to performers to memorize every detail for later caricature practice. <p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Rrazz Room. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Rrazz Room's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 2-item (food or beverage) minimum. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.