Whole family can admire dawn hot air balloon launches and evening balloon glows, concerts, and more
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included:
- Festival entry
- General admission seating to all concerts
- Free admission for children 12 and under.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, May 31: 3–10 p.m.
- Sunday, June 2: 6 a.m.–6 p.m.
- What items can I bring into the event? Sunscreen, insect repellent, eye protection, beach chairs, umbrellas, one unopened water bottle per person
- Prohibited items: Outside food and beverages, canteens, flasks, or other personal refillable containers; see the full list of prohibited items.
- Transportation: parking included.
- Pets allowed? No, except for service animals.
Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival
Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival is an event for the whole family. Guests can see multiple live performances, and, if they are 21 or older, enjoy food and wine pairings.
Must-See: Friday Balloon Glow Experience, a nighttime show during which hot glowing air balloons illuminate the sky.
Must-Drink: Wines from Lorenzi Estate, Thornton Winery, Wilson Creek and more; guests will also have a chance to talk to the winemakers and owners.
Must-See: Friday, Chase Bryant & Thousand Horses, Sunday, Big & Rich, and Russell Dickerson
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Operates in all weather conditions. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must show valid id at check in. Only valid for date purchased. Not valid for resale. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.