What You'll Get
Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this deal.
- One G-Pass to see Andrea Bocelli
- When: Thursday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Times Union Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $85 for P4 seating in the front of sections 203–208 or 228–233, or the rear of sections 101, 124, or 125–130 (up to a $142.20 value)
- $115 for P3 seating in the front of sections 122–123 or 125–130, or the rear of sections 102–103, 104–105, or 120–121 (up to a $213.70 value)
- $155 for P2 seating in the front of sections 104–105 or 120–121, or the rear of sections 106–107 or 118–119 (up to a $264.75 value)
- $195 for P1 seating in the front of sections 106–107 or 118–119 (up to a $372 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Andrea Bocelli performing "Cuando Me Enamoro"
In the 1980s, Andrea Bocelli was a law student picking up extra cash by playing piano bars—a long ways away from international stardom. That all changed when the blind vocalist auditioned to record a song with Italian rock star Zucchero Fornaciari. Not only did his natural lyricism impress Fornaciari and win him the part, but he caught the notice of legendary tenor Luciano Pavarotti. Bocelli suddenly found himself touring Europe alongside internationally acclaimed singers, captivating audiences with his chiseled good looks, mellifluous tenor, and extensive repertoire.
Equally at home crooning classical arias or modern ballads, Bocelli's latest album, Passione, sets hearts fluttering with a collection of Mediterranean and Latin American love songs. Moving between a half-dozen languages with ease of the UN's feral parrot population, he brings his simmering delivery and octave-busting control to a list of international hits. Throughout the evening, Bocelli might romance eardrums with such romantic favorites as "Quizás, Quizás, Quizás” and "La Vie en rose."
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Times Union Center on 6/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.