- $14 for two tickets (up to $24 value)
- $24 for four tickets (up to $48 value)
- $8 for one ticket (up to $12 value)
- Tickets can be used for any Thursday–Saturday comedy show of your choice through December 31 (not including Comedy Against Humanity)
- Click to see the performance calendar.
- For a quartet of standup performances by a diverse cast that includes Josh Johnson and Ed Towns, see Comedy in The Attic (Thursday, November 5, at 9:30 p.m.)
- For an improvised play plucked from the real life of an audience member, see Based on a True Story (Saturday, November 21, at 9 p.m.)
- For comedians’ letters to famous people, including but not limited to the title character, see Dear James Franco (Saturdays, at 9 p.m.)
Under the Gun Theater
Under the Gun Theater may be a relative newcomer on the Chicago comedy scene, but its founders, Angie McMahon and Kevin Mullaney, are anything but. McMahon was the founding director of Chemically Imbalanced Comedy, Mullaney previously served as artistic director of New York's Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, and both have tons of performing experience and withered apples from former students to their name. Under the Gun isn't just about improv, however—both the shows and the classes are apt to add elements of storytelling, music, and physical theater, though it's a sure bet that any given performance will have laughs in store.