Exotic male revue by “Chocolate City” director Jean Claude Lamarre as seen on “Vivica’s Black Magic” delivers ultimate ladies’ night
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Vivica’s Black Magic, starting at $43
- General admission or VIP front-row seating for first few rows
Vivica’s Black Magic Live
- The Show: All-male, all-black, all-star male revue inspired by the Lifetime TV show “Vivica’s Black Magic” gets audiences roused and aroused in pants-doffing, pant-inducing evening of exotic choreography.
- The Story: Black Magic is the latest project from “Chocolate City” director and “Vivica’s Black Magic” creator Jean Claude LaMarre, with choreography by Darrin Henson.
- The Studs: Black Magic Live boasts a revolving roster of sexy male dancers. Among them: Bolo, Jamaika, GQ, Silk, White Chocolate, Heat, Storm, Trophy, Charm, LoverBoy, Cream and many others (cast subject to change).
This show is an ensemble cast and not a featured player show. There is no guarantee that all the guys featured on the TV show will be at each stage show. Vivica A. Fox will not be present.
The Fine Print
Limit 15/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. Not valid for redemption 12/28–12/31. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.