- $7.25 for one general admission ticket for a weekday performance on March 10 or 17 at 7:30 p.m. (up to $10 value)
- $11.25 for one general admission ticket for a weekend performance on March 11, 12, 18, or 19 (up to $15 value)
Ghosts Appearing through the Sound: An Abbey Lincoln Tribute
- The Show: A evening of music, poetry, and invocation honoring jazz singer/songwriter, actress, and civil right activist Abbey Lincoln
- The Star: Acclaimed jazz vocalist Kosi, who channels Lincoln’s sultry pipes and mystical aura
- The Reviews: AllAboutJazz.com calls Kosi her a “heroine of song” and “a force to be reckoned with”
WOW Cafe Theater
When WOW started, it was just for an 11-day stretch. The collective was founded as an international women's theater festival in 1980, and in the years since it has grown into a dynamic member of the Bowery "Fourth Arts Block." The organization supports and welcomes all women and transpeople who support women, particularly those of color and those who identify as lesbian, bisexual, and queer. Its loft performance space stands ready to host work from any of its artists, no matter their economic status, creating a platform for diverse voices and some of the most cultured power outlets in the city.