Uncle Kracker and The Charlie Daniels Band headline a country music fest that boasts a corn hole tournament and food and retail vendors
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Click here to view the schedule of performances
Yarmouth Country Fest
- Uncle Kracker (Saturday, July 20): the laid-back former DJ mixes rap-rock and pop-country on songs like “Follow Me” and “Smile”
- The Charlie Daniels Band (Sunday, July 21): For more than 50 years, singer and master fiddler Charlie Daniels and his backing band have dropped jaws with their signature blend of country-rock, bluegrass, and down-home gospel. They’re best known for the immortal epic “The Devil Went Down to Georgia,” in which Charlie yanks down Beelzebub’s britches in a toe-tapping Faustian smack down.
- Houston Bernard Band: the band behind crowd-pleasing country anthems like “Home is in Your Arms” and “Knockin’ Boots,” all delivered with rock ‘n’ roll energy
- Also appearing: Timmy Brown | Annie Brobst | Morgan Myles |The Ultra | many more!
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 20/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.