A registered nurse removes unwanted hair from areas such as chins, lips, or underarms during noninvasive, nearly painless procedures
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Cutera CoolGlide
- Qualifications of the technician: registered nurse
- Suggested frequency of treatments: 6–8 weeks apart
- The treatment is designed to be safe and effective on most skin tones
- Laser works by gradually preventing unwanted hair growth by targeting entire follicular regions over the course of the treatments.
- A complimentary consultation precedes the treatments to help clients prepare for the process.
- Read more about the treatments here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple as gifts. 48hr cancellation notice required or $50 fee may apply. Valid only for select treatment areas. Not valid for topical anesthetics. Not valid for pregnant or nursing women or for hair that is blond, red, white, or gray. Treatments must be redeemed by the same person. Treatments are to be received 4 to 6 weeks apart. Results may vary. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Global Laser Cosmetics
At Global Laser Cosmetics, Dr. Farzad Yaghouti and his retinue of skin experts unveil smooth, clear complexions with treatments such as laser vein removal, fractional laser, microdermabrasion facials, and chemical peels. The experienced staff all offers other procedures such as body contouring for fat reduction and skin tightening to treat wrinkles and saggy skin as well as cellulite. Dr. Yaghouti and the nurses have performed over 10,000 injections, offering fillers such as Juvaderm, Radiesse, Belotero, and Restylane in addition to Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport to treat wrinkles. During laser hair-removal sessions, a Cutera CoolGlide Xeo laser passes through the skin to disable the hair follicle, effectively removing unwanted hair. Ranging from photofacials to Restylane injections, a variety of cosmetic procedures ensure complexions that glow like a candle after acing its lumens exam.