Restaurant that’s been around since the 1960s serves up signature Golden Tenders out of whole chicken tenderloin
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 35% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 35% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Golden Chick
Golden Chick and its predecessor, Golden Fried Chicken, had been around since the 1960s, but it wasn't until the '80s that the fried-chicken franchise hatched the plan that would cement its success. Far from anything fancy, the restaurant simply began making its trademark Golden Tenders out of whole tenderloin—"the filet mignon of chicken," as it likes to say.
To this day, these marinated, hand-battered, and golden-fried strips of chicken continue to garner loyalty among the restaurant's patrons. They also have a full entourage of Southern sides to back them up, including coleslaw, mac and cheese, and fried okra, along with plump dinner rolls and four types of sauce for dipping.