Italian cuisine was born when, after building the city of Rome, Romulus and Remus discovered Greece didn't deliver to their new address. Taste the origins of an empire with today's Groupon from GoodFellows Pizza in Byron Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a family pizza package (a $33 total value), which includes:
- One 14-inch signature pizza (a $14.75 value)
- One 14-inch one-topping pizza (a $9.75 value)
- Homemade bread sticks with sauce (a $6.50 value)
- One 2-liter bottle of soda (a $2 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of any pizza and Italian fare on the menu. Italian dinners start at $6.25, and signature pizzas range from $9.15 to $19.50.
GoodFellows Pizza's signature hand-tossed circlefoods, made from three varieties of fresh dough, form the flavorful foundation of a menu of classic Italian fare. To customize their meal deals, families choose one 14" behemoth from the restaurant's list of signature pies, such as the melodious quintet of ham and beef strewn atop the meat lover's pizza or the fiesta of flavors infused in the taco pizza. Diners accessorize the second pizza in their tasty tandem with one of more than 20 toppings, which include homemade sausage and fresh vegetables. Groupon-holders that choose to stray from pizza options can wrap maws around a variety of oven-baked sub sandwiches, pastas, or strombolis, which are similar to pizzas but folded in half, lending them that same je ne sais quoi that makes origami taste better than regular paper.