According to Newton's Fourth Law, the more you drive your car, the more debris it attracts—repelling aerodynamics, the opposite gender, and gravity itself. Smooth your horseless carriage's exterior with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $9 for a 30-day unlimited Speed Wash pass (a $19.99 value)
- $20 for an orbital wax (up to a $54.94 value) and a 30-day unlimited Liberty Wash pass (a $30 value; up to an $84.94 total value)
- $89 for an interior-detail package (a $218.94 value)
Speed washes take five or less minutes and include a car wash, access to vacuums, bug removal, and a hand towel dry. Liberty washes, like speed washes, take less than five minutes, but add a tire dressing, wheel brightening and wipe down, air blowing for side-view mirrors, and a front-doorjamb cleaning. The orbital wax, which takes about an hour, uses carnauba wax and includes a Rain-X treatment.
The interior-detail package includes the following:
- Interior steam clean (a $147.97 value)
- Interior dressing (a $6 value)
- One freedom wash (a $24.99 value), which includes interior vacuuming, interior and exterior window cleaning, exterior bug removal, exterior sealer and rainbow waxes, tire shine, wheel bright, and an air freshener
- A 30-day unlimited Full Service Wash pass (a $37.98 value)
Great American Car Wash
At Great American Car Wash, dexterous carriage cleansers speedily refurbish dirt-encrusted vehicles with diligent washes. Cars careen through the automatic vestibule, where robotic scrubbers loosen dirt and tickle the underbelly, all within five minutes or fewer. Once the mechanical crew has done its job, the shop's meticulous detailing team takes over to douse paint in carnauba wax, treat windows to helpings of Rain-X, and vacuum and air-freshen interiors. Because maintaining a clean car may help prevent illnesses and allergies, monthly passes are offered to make sprucing up vehicles quick and easy. For certain packages, the shop hands out free rewashes within three days, granting messy roadsters a mulligan after an unexpected rainstorm or off-road trip through a sloppy-joe festival.